How to Remove Limit Paypal for Utility Bill



Paypal users in Indonesia, particularly the verification using VCC would be difficult to overcome the problem of limit Paypal, because it usually does not have documents to verify the address corresponding to the name used at Paypal. Of course, because they do not have their own house, so that the utility bill is not on its own behalf alias on behalf of parents.

My own experience in the beginning of July 2016, due to the limit exceeded $ 5,000 transaction limit, so the party requesting the address verification via Paypal good document utility bill or bank statement.

“You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard”.

While most banks in Indonesia did not issue such a document to a regular savings account. Due to print out the transaction from Bank does not include the address of the owner, but only the name and account number as well as any transactions.

How to Remove Limit Paypal with a Certificate of Domicile

Paypal account limit, so I was puzzled, because all accounts monthly costs such as electricity and water on behalf of parents and still use the old address. Had contacted a friend, he was advised to do editing of documents, at a cost of 200 thousand. Gee, I thought very expensive!
Then I thought, to install TV subscription. And search for information on it can be TOP TV at a price of 150 thousand to plug in and subscribe to one month. Once installed, I was given the work order installation and acceptance of the equipment and deposited. Clearly stated my name and address. Then immediately drove to scan the letter, and then upload it on Paypal as a utility bill.


Two days later, the letter Paypal refused to reinsert "Valid Proof of Address Document", my own futile effort I put TV subscriber. Not broke, then I bought the card 3 (three), and the content of credit 10 thousand to contact Paypal in Singapore.

After the third card is ready then, log into Paypal. At the bottom, click on "Contact Us", then click the "Call Us", will be given a phone number and a "One Time Pass Code" is valid for one hour. Contact your Paypal from 7 am to 5 pm!


How to Contact Paypal

By using a SIM Card 3, Typing the code "01 088" (No phone Paypal). Example: 010886565104584, or also with code "01089". The cost is very cheap, only 300 rupiah per minute.

Once appointed, the machine will answer, press 1 for English service. Then, press the number 1 again for matters relating to the account limit. Wait a moment, there will be CS will accept your call. Here's my first conversation with CS Paypal Women:

CS: Thank you for contacting PayPal. Your One Time Pass Code Please!

Me: 0412053 (Mention in English yah!)

CS: Okay, You are from Indonesia. What is your name?


I: Please correspond with the name on the Paypal

CS: What can I do for you?

Me: My Account limit due Reached got a usage threshold. Can you speak Indonesian?

CS: No, another staff who speak Indonesian to assist you. Please wait a minute!

Me: OK (waiting for a long time, nearly 5 minutes with a voice tone that repeatedly).

CS: Thank you for waiting, but no staff available right now. Can you tell me your phone number so we can call you later?

Me: No, what your suggestion to resolve my problem?

CS: Please go to bank and ask them to print out the Bank Statement. Scan it and upload to Paypal, so we can verify your address.

Me: Okay then, thank you

Once closed, I hurried to the BCA. CS to her then tell you a little about my problem that requires a bank statement, it turns BCA Bank did not issue a bank statement as referred to CS Paypal.

Back to the house, open the computer and try connecting again Paypal. This time CS Guys were talking.

CS: One Time Code Please

I: 042 632 (in English)

CS: Okay, what is your name?

I: In accordance with the Paypal account name

CS: What can I do for you?

Me: My account got due Reached limit usage threshold.

CS: Yes, please provide the document to proof your address

Me: That's the problem, I already go to the Bank but they did not issued a bank statement for regular accounts. And I live with my Parent, so all utility bill in the name of my father. What suppose to do?

CS: I understand, so I will give you another option. Please go to the Police Station and propose "a letter of domicile". And I will adding a Government issued Document option on your Paypal Account.

Me: Okay, thank you so much!

Directly open my account expectations back, I immediately to the village (not to the police station in accordance with the directives CS Paypal). Village officers sent to request a letter of RT RW first. Because I happen to have friends who work in the village, so I immediately came to his house and the request made Domicile. Only with ID cards only, and the money 20 thousand, the next day the letter is already finished. Then I scanned and uploaded to Paypal.

As a result, in just 10 minutes, my account has returned to normal.


It turns out a ways off limit Paypal is not as difficult as imagined, domicile certificate can be used to verify the address of the account holder Paypal. Here are examples of domicile statement that I made in the Village.


To apply for a certificate of domicile, ie how to ask for a letter of introduction RT and RW, and attach an ID card ORIGINAL to be brought to the Village where you are registered. Very easy is not it?


Similarly ways off limit Paypal requesting utility bill for address verification Paypal account holder. May be useful!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

You Know My Name, Not My Story!

0 comments :

Post a Comment